Contesting a will?
We act under a no win no fee arrangement in most will dispute claims to include defending claims.
- Have you been left out of a will?
- Have you been left less than you were expecting by a relative or close friend?
- Do you have suspicions about the way a will was drawn up?
- Are you concerned that your relative was not well enough to make a will?
If you find yourself questioning a will – wondering why you have been left out, or why you were only left a small bequest, we can help!
We are expert will dispute solicitors. We will explain how to contest a will, talk you through your claim and handle your will dispute – usually on a no win no fee basis, wherever you are based, provided the estate is mainly in England or Wales.
…As experienced will contest solicitors, we will listen to your concerns and explain the next steps if you decide to pursue a will dispute.…
There are 2 main reasons to contest a will
- You think something is wrong with the will or the way the will was drawn up
- You think you should have been left some or more money in an inheritance
As experienced will contest solicitors, we will listen to your concerns and explain the next steps if you decide to pursue a will dispute.
We will also explain the basis of contesting a will on a no win no fee basis. Funding a will dispute through no win no fee gives you peace of mind as you will only have to pay our legal fees if your claim is successful.
I can’t thank you enough for providing someone of Ms Amy Berry’s calibre, as you rightly say “horses for courses”, a brilliant woman…..Last but not least my sincere thanks to you for all your support through this ghastly business,Mrs H – May 2017